Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - need some nike boot help??
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

The Nike outlet here sells a lot of snowboard boots.

I know another person who has the same hatred as me. I have heard from talking to other people on the mountain they had the same experience. A lot of people buy boots at the Nike Outlet and hate them. I don't think they are the best boots at all.

I never heard of people hating boots from snowboard companies as much as Nike boots. Nike boots get a lot of hate. I do know some people who claim to like them. If a boot is good, most people will like them.

The boots were cheap because they were the last size left in May. I wear a women's 5 and if the shop even bothers carrying that size, it's normally the last one sold. I have not paid more than 80 dollars in years for boots because of this. I was not trying on other boots because those fit and were very affordable. I paid 50 for my previous pair and those were epic.

I know how boots are suppose to fit. The boots hurt and made my feet cold. I had to adjust my bindings for the Nikes. They were slimmer. I think this is why I hate them. The other boots I have owned were much chunkier which I am thinking gave my feet more support and insulation.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote