Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Sherlock 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Alkasquawlik
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Ha you think I work at REI. Thats cute.
I don't care where you work, but the way you dole out advice and your "selling points" make it seem that an REI/Any Mountain type of store would be your ideal employer.

Quote:
Yes psycholigically. How does a single letter typo completey change the word?
lolwut

Quote:
So are we all just going to skip over the fact that the K2 rep is the one who told me the reason behind the pointy tips? We are? Oh ok. Also ask him which he'll recommend as an all mountain/pow board. Probably the Turbo. But lets continue playing like I have no clue what I'm talking about.
If the CO rep is anything like our Tahoe one, forgive me, but I would much rather listen to the drivel that ShredLife comes up with.

Just had our K2 clinic, and was told that a selling point of one of their boots was "a comfort fit". What does that even mean haha
It was a ridiculous clinic, and I can see the similarities between you and him, when you are giving out recommendations because of urethane binding straps haha.

So ya, like I said, just because he said something to you doesn't mean it holds much water with me.

Quote:

And where did I say I was a park rider? I cant find that anywhere. I ride the whole of Breck. I ride trees, rails, steeps, bowls, jumps, and anything else I feel like that day.
Zero fucks are given by me. I don't care where or what you ride.

Breck is a rad place, wish I could've spent more time there this year. I enjoyed Beaver Creek and Vail more, but I'll be back to CO once or twice this year, maybe another visit will change my mind on the place.

Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 11-19-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Alkasquawlik is offline   Reply With Quote