Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where to stay in Pagosa?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
NewbALewb

Default Where to stay in Pagosa?

Ive been looking through a bunch of hotel reviews in pagosa, and I really havent found any decent hotels. Im not looking to spend a lot of money per night, but I was look at the "Alpine Inn", and even though it had good reviews, it also had some reviews where people stated " I dont know who wrote these reviews, but this place is terrible! " .. Can anyone throw out some names of some decent hotels that they have stayed in, and also the names of hotels i should avoid?

I am planning on checking in a on a Thursday, and checking out on Sunday. I think there will be three of us going " my wife, a friend, and myself" so basically we will roll in there, check in; drop our stuff; go boarding; come back; change clothes; hit up the restaurants / bars; go back, and pass out. Not looking to hang out much @ the hotel, just mainly a place to store our stuff, take a shower, and pass the F out.

I would like to keep the rooms under 100 dollars a night if possible, I am also willing to stay further away from Wolf Creek..
NewbALewb is offline   Reply With Quote