Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Sherlock 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
Alkasquawlik
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
You try not to ride K2? Please PLEASE explain this.
I'm a camber kid. I dislike that all of K2's boards have that stupid Flatline tech throughout their entire line. Flat boards feel dead to me. My heart broke when Capita changed the camber profile of the Midlife last season. If I'm going to ride a reverse cambered deck, I'm going to ride one that's actually rockered ie. V Rocker, Flying V, Banana tech, etc. instead of a flat one, but I definitely would much rather ride a cambered board.

I don't like canted footbeds either, and K2 made those standard on their bindings as well. My buddy had a pair of Formulas that he enjoyed for a few seasons, but he's on a pair of Contact Pros now and likes them better. whodathunkit?

Anyway, that's why I try not to ride them. I will try to put some days on a a Lifelike though, that board seems rad. Maybe I'll get on a HH as well, to see for myself what the hype is about.

I tl;dr the rest of your post.
Like I said, over it.

Now back to the Niner game. Kaepernick made me go from 6 to midnight on the first drive, he's kept me at a solid boner all night.