Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Billy goat.
Thread: Billy goat.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Resident poet

Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Hey, got my first day on it 2 weeks ago and i must say it might not be the board i was looking for. its hella of a board, stiff, responsive and really not that buttery. No wonder it was made for banked slalom. The pow float wasn't that great even with setback and i didnt like it that much. I wanted something that can charge but not this hard... I might looking into B process or something. Or might just but a 2007 Jussi pro model
K2 boot were amazing tho so that's good.
Thing is about an expert/aggressive level board is that you got to ride it hard or it will take you for a ride....obviously you got taken for said ride. I concur with Snowolf and keep it, keep riding it and it will force you to become a better rider...and once you become more aggressive it will be a fun board and in a way a more efficient board...meaning responsive...but you will need to be mentally on-point...cause if you are mentally checked out will buck you right off and punish you for your inattentiveness. Anyway ime with a highend board. That being said, I have yet to ride my goat 159 split but may take it up on this Wed to check how it runs on opening day groomers.

wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote