Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Billy goat.
Thread: Billy goat.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Hey, got my first day on it 2 weeks ago and i must say it might not be the board i was looking for. its hella of a board, stiff, responsive and really not that buttery. No wonder it was made for banked slalom. The pow float wasn't that great even with setback and i didnt like it that much. I wanted something that can charge but not this hard... I might looking into B process or something. Or might just but a 2007 Jussi pro model
K2 boot were amazing tho so that's good.
Thing is about an expert/aggressive level board is that you got to ride it hard or it will take you for a ride....obviously you got taken for said ride. I concur with Snowolf and keep it, keep riding it and it will force you to become a better rider...and once you become more aggressive it will be a fun board and in a way a more efficient board...meaning responsive...but you will need to be mentally on-point...cause if you are mentally checked out will buck you right off and punish you for your inattentiveness. Anyway ime with a highend board. That being said, I have yet to ride my goat 159 split but may take it up on this Wed to check how it runs on opening day groomers.