Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Flow M9 SE - For newbs

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  D1CKER1 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone, I am a newb to snowboarding, and i will be going snowboarding for the first time hopefully in 3 weeks. I have my own board / boots / bindings, but i went against common sense when i purchased my bindings. I got flows. Has anyone ever learned on flow bindings, and how much of a pain in the ass am i facing with them ?

#4 ·
Biggest tip i can tell you is to set them up at home and don't do them up too tightliy
they should be snug but they're not like other bindings where you ratchet them all the way down.
If you ratchet them all the way down you wont be able to step in. There'es a sweet spot where you can step in really easily and it be really tight.
It takes time to figure out though

#8 ·
most of the time you will get the high back pushing forward a little bit.

You can also take a mister of water and spray your boots and bindings to maybe get them to that perfect set up maybe just a tad tighter. As your boots/bindings will be wet at the hill and will slide in a bit easier as well.

#10 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.