Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Epic Bandanna / Face MaskThread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #612 (permalink)
SnowOwl
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Nice! I've been considering that exact facemask (looking for something that I can breath freely through but not an Airhole.) Could you please put a small review here?
Oh, and thanks for being the first person on the tinternet to actually upload an image of it being worn! You deserve a freakin medal.
Hmm...the lyrca thing isn't on the nose section like it is in the image.
Just saw this. Used it a few times now so far my take:

It's a pretty warm mask since it has a liner on the inside. The nose has a material going over it, and there is free space under for your nostrils and nose space, then the black mesh covers your mouth for your breath, so there is no fogging coming up. It even goes over the ears, keeping them really warm. It lines perfectly along your cheek bone line so it doesn't obstruct your goggles at all. Only thing I don't like is that if you listen to music, using ear buds really suck because it's a bitch getting them in and out without having to readjust the mask. It goes on by velcro for easy on and off, but that can also be a fault as you'd have to pull it apart and reapply to adjust it correctly. Can leave it attached and not make it cover your ears if you wear a beanie and works just as well if you want easy on and off
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote