Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Mission Bindings, How tight can they get?
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 PM
deepcove

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler789 View Post
I purchased Burton Mission bindings with the traditional cranks on them, when tightening them down, I can tighten them down until they pop and will refuse to tighten anymore. I can feel no pressure on my foot while in the boot, however the boot is considerably snug. I would like to think I should be able to cut off the circulation if I tried hard enough.

Is this a concern with the binding? I have no read anything about this kind of issue. I am wondering if I should return them or contact Burton.
This is a flaw on Burton bindings, I had a pair that did the same thing. In addition to this i would get half way down a run and my toe cap would be laying in front of my boot cause the ratchets keep slipping under load.

Also my 9 yr old who weighs all of 60 lbs broke 2 Burton base plates in one season. It took 2 emails to Burton just to get a response. I was promised replacement parts.....which never arrived

We both have switched to Union and could not be happier.