Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advanced female - what board?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Just a note: When I demo'd the b-pro for a full day...it did take a 3-4 runs to adjust; I also had to bring it back into the shop twice to get it dialed in. First time the stance width/center was slightly off and the tail would not release quite right when coming out of turns, 2nd time was to get my boot/bindings centered across the width of the board...which to me fwiw is the character of a performance machine...has to be calibrated to work right and then it does a very fine job. Once these two minor adjustments were done I just spent the rest of the day hotrodding around the a cold packed hill. It handled the chop, groomers, moguls, drops, small airs (I don't do big air....old knees)...really fun all around board that did well with varied terrain and snow.

Compared to my cambered boards it did not have quite the pop and rebound...which is expected but it had enough. It did turn on a dime and would rail tight turns while digging a trench....which some might think is grabby...but you just learn to suck up the knees/unweight/cross-under to the next edge. As for digging 50+ mph trench on groomers did great again only slightly less stable then with my cambered fr stiffy...but you want to be on point and have rock solid attention, because if you weren't where you are supposed to be fore/aft boardwise in the carve it could feel abit twitchy. And this thing was so great in the moguls...almost effortless...I felt like a gazelle lightly bouncing through the bumps....compared to getting hammered with my cambered stiffy or folding up with a more flexy board.

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 11-21-2012 at 04:21 AM.
wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote