Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ladies burton snowboard & bindings
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
biverson

Hi, Mixie. The top side of the board (with the bindings) is polka dots in a variety of colours (pink/green/blue/yellow/purple/etc) with "burton" spelled out in different coloured dots (a bit hard to notice that it actually spells out burton - just looks like a ton of polka dots.) also there is a small holographic "burton" and symbol between the bindings. On the back side, it is Blue/Green/Purple polka dots that spell out Burton over a black background. The back side is kind of cool because the colours of the dots differ as you read...hard to explain but i will be posting pics tonight.

The bindings are my favourite - they are white with pink and coloured straps. They look really good with the board. Also have matching goggles (coloured polka dots).

To be honest i think it would be hard to clash with this board, because anything you wear (no matter what colour) is probably on the board ... haha

Will post pics tonight, let me know if you are still interested
biverson is offline   Reply With Quote