Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some help with buying my new setup
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpowder View Post
ok. 10 % of this deal between me and volkl should go to your account haha

another small thing that im confused about is that im 85-90 kg, depends on how much kg christmass will bring.. isnt 162 board a bit to long if ill go try the park? still im 193 cm but opinions about buying board according to weight/height are mixed. i think that 162 would be perfect between riding powder and park, just asking to be sure
Lol tell them I sent you! Actually I e-mailed them about my group buy and got no response. They could have had some sales from the forum I think if they had responded to me! Well it still looks like they make a good product.

Not that it's the be all and end all, but this snowboard calculator, using 190 lb, 6'3", size 13 boots, male, freestyle & freeride, intermediate ability spits out a suggested size of 164 cm. If you were going freeride only it'd suggest even longer. I'm on a 159 and I weigh about 75 Kg and stand about 165 cm tall. My new board is a 160 with a very long effective edge. I think you'll have no problem on a 162.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote