Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - need some nike boot help??
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

I have yet to pull out a Nike for someone cause they had them before and want them again. And every time I put some one in a Nike I either sell them a 32 or a Salomon instead, by their choice. Usually Salomon.

Boa stays tight, is easier to adjust on the mountain, and stronger. I don't know if you have a problem lacing Boa's, cause I don't. And any shop that sells them should have replacement parts and it takes about 5-10 minutes. I replace less boa laces than traditionals. If I was really worried about it I'd just carry them with me and with the new tool less system I can do it on the mountain on the fly.

And again, I've already had to replace numerous laces and shell locks on our Nikes. So apparently they aren't that durable.

I'm over debating Nike for now though, you just can't get it through your head that they sell cause they have a Swoosh on them. We'll wait till Adidas come out and see what happens.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote