Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:37 AM   #47 (permalink)
mmueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I was actually recommended one of your HPH earlier today, but it'd be good to see some more interesting colourways.

I'm in the market for a soft-shell alternative to a jacket for warm park days myself, and as a product they appeal very much to a park rider. However, we tend to like things that are a little more.. extravagant

I like the red/black plaid HPH, but is it really just a strip of colour, or is the whole hoody in the same design?
Edge, I am going to go out on a limb and say you also commented on our Facebook page? Style progression in the park is always a fun topic. Last season we released poppy designs and this year we have toned it towards darker and earthier high performance hoodies.

Luckily, customization is what we do. If you want an all plaid HPH, ask and you shall receive. For individual customization we work with what colors/patterns we have in stock. Red/black plaid is in stock. Just purchase the HPH available on the site and send an email to mmueller@mueapparel.com with your custom request. We also can custom size HPH as well. For custom work, we ask to not use promotion codes as it is more work on our side.

Thanks!

Mark
mmueller is offline   Reply With Quote