Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advanced female - what board?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhale View Post
Hmmm thanks for your reply. I wanted to avoid the "twitchy" feeling you mentioned - sometimes when I get going on my current board it starts to slide (maybe I just need to get the edges sharpened though lol). I also want a board I can use to cruise without much effort if it's the end of the day - so something else to think about.
Twitchy is when bombing....say at 40+mph; is somewhat design inherent in the c2btx. However skill/technique ought to make it a non-issue. Its a stable/solid...if you want more stable when bombing you got to got to a cambered board.

As for.... "going on my current board it starts to slide (maybe I just need to get the edges sharpened though" other than sharp edges"...for me, sliding is also a matter of not being angulated enough over the edge and often being too chicken shit to further point it down the fall line cause I already haulin ass...so shutting down the speed.

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 11-23-2012 at 10:27 AM.
wrathfuldeity is online now   Reply With Quote