Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 5 Free Boards - White Friday Super Stoker!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Optikal_Illuzion

This board would be for my best friend or her son. My best friend just turned 30, her son is turning 11 y/o in January. Both are snowboarders. She legally seperated from a very physically and mentally abusive marriage about 9 months ago. They would break up pretty much every 6 months so he could go fuck some random girl. She was living in the house they just bought together, when her husband walked out on her for another woman which he met at work. So when he left (he literally packed up and when she came home there was NOTHING in the house, he even took everything from the fridge), she started her own hairstyling business from home (as a liscened hairdresser). She left to the store one day and came back about an hour later, just to find she couldnt get in her house. Locks were changed and everything. Her husband came back with the other woman and her kids and locked my best friend and her son out. This other woman took all of my best friends son's toys and gave it to her kids, and my friends ex husband burned/sold the rest of her stuff...

They are both avid boarders, her board and boots/bindings got sold. She lost her business. She is living at her parents house with her son so he can have a place to live. Both of them need some cheering up, and I would just love to get either one of them a snowboard. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote