Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Just in time for a bloody Xmas
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
dreampow
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Was September 11, 2001 a heinous terrorist act upon our country?
Not having a go at you Snowolf, just feel that the above quote is actually quite important in this whole argument. 9-11 was the start of the "war on terror" and is definitely important when discussing the current situation in Israel and the middle east/ Palestine.

I know I will get flak for this but, personally I feel America really needs to objectively look at 9-11 and ask more questions.

I don't pretend to know all the answers, but with a background in science I know there is BS in the official explanation.

This is an interesting analysis of 9-11 by professional Architects and Engineers.

Its an hour long but the first 15 mins is enough. Lets not stick our heads in the sand here, be open.

AE911Truth.org - YouTube

What is interesting here is that many Engineers, high rise Architects, demolition experts and Physics Profs speak about how the conventional explanation makes no sense from a scientific point of view.

I can't see any reason, other than sincerity, as to why people working in Universities and successful careers would associate themselves with such an unpopular cause. They have nothing to gain, a lot to loose, yet they are putting this out.

All they are calling for is an independent investigation that would use all the evidence to come to the most scientific conclusion.