Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Flite M/L or L/XL (HELP!!!)
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
NWBoarder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon312K View Post
Oh nice. How do u like them? I haven't gotten a chance to try mine out yet. If they're too small, i think i'll go with the XL.
When I first got them, I absolutely loved them. Now, I still like them, but I need a better everyday binding. They started out as a semi soft binding, and now they're a very soft binding. I've ridden for 2 full seasons now though, so I feel like that's expected. I've also ridden them pretty hard, so that comes into play too. That being said, they'll still work great for a park binding, which is exactly what I'll use them for.

If I had to pick something to complain about on them, it would be the the ratchets first and toe strap second. The ratchets were buttery smooth until about halfway through the second season. Now, they get stuck a lot when trying to release them. The toe strap started out good, but actually got worse as it go used. It started out always staying snug, but now it slips off my toe occasionally. In the end, for $130 brand new, I feel like they've been a good value overall.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using VerticalSports.Com App
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote