Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech TRS...Which size for me?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
KungMartin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
Okay, latest developement:

It's becoming painfully obvious I'm a huge equipment noob, because I just now found out that Never Summer uses very similar camber/rocker style profiles for their boards.

So I've been reading reviews and whatching clips again, and so far it's looking like the NS SL is pretty much what I look for in a board. Good to have another option, though those NS boards are DAMN pricey is seems:s

Edit/update: I'm looking at all other brands that have boards with the same type of triple rocker profile (or whatever you call it). I might be wrong, but something tells me the rocker concept would be perfect for me if it had extra contact points, pop, and better edge hold than the average full rocker board. I'm also coming to terms with the fact that there's no way I can justify spending big bucks on a premium board like the lib techs and never summers, at least not if I don't find a 2011/2012 board somewhere, which is turns out impossible so far:s

So if you guys don't mind me changing the subject here, it'd save us all another 'which board' thread

What poor man's Libtech TRS or NS SL are there out there? Cheers.
Well the question is how much dough you have to spend.

I'd say a good slightly cheaper libtech alternative would be a Phoenix.
KungMartin is offline   Reply With Quote