Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech TRS...Which size for me?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
Thanks for the tip, I'll check the prices and availability. I doubt the "directional twin" thing will be an issue, it's not like I ride switch half of the time or make big switch landings or anything, so I guess it'll do fine...Right??

A couple others I spotted:

Drake DF2: Haven't found too many reviews or tests yet.
Nitro Subzero Hotwing: Came across a couple really negative reviews of Nitro's 'gulwing' profile.
Forum Youngblood Doubledog: Seems to be more park oriented, not sure if it's perfect for hardpack/pow.
Smokin superparkForum Destroyer Doubledog.
Apo MTD: It's supposed to be an allmountain freestyle board, but it only gets a 5 and a 6 on Apo's own carving and powder scale.

They all happen to be available in 152/153cm on a webshop I found, last year's models, for about half of what a new libtech would cost me.

What's the general consensus about these brands and models? Anyone any experience with any of those? If it's not agains forum rules, I think I'm gonna make a new thread of this after all, I've sorta derailed...:s

Thanks.
Superpark - see my post in your other thread.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote