Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 1985 CBC Anti-snowboarding News clip - Mt Seymour, BC
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
cates044

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
If you haven't seen this video in its entirety, its worth a watch for a good laugh. It's especially funny if you ride Seymour in this era, where they are now considered the more board-friendly mountain on the north shore.

CBC News | Program | Television | CBC Archives

Also look at 1:25 the neon skiers in the background loading the lifts by side-stepping up that hill - priceless!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I just did.

edit: at 3:48 of this youtube clip from the Forum movie - That there is a clip of this original. Thanks to nitroboarder for reminding me what movie it was in.
I know that this thread is two years old, but does anyone know how I can find the footage from this broadcast? I tried looking in the archives but am having a hard time finding it. I'm looking for the footage for a school project.

Thanks

Edit: Was able to find it, incase anyone is interested in seeing the video: CBC Digital Archives - Extreme Sports: Faster, Riskier, More Outrageous - Skiers versus snowboarders

Last edited by cates044; 11-24-2012 at 05:22 PM.
cates044 is offline   Reply With Quote