Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best affordable 'twin rocker' board?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Thom

Adding the Gnu carbon credit to the list, thanks. Cheapest of the bunch, especially out of the ones with some sort of fancy technology

Found a webshop that has a 153 carbon credit for 252Euro, which to european standards -trust me- is a steal. I wasn't too sure at first when I read about the 'nearly flat camber' area on the outsides, but since the next best thing would easily cost me 150 more, I can't afford NOT to take this deal in serious consideration. I think it's supposed to be an entry level board though, right? Nothing wrong with that, but in all honesty, I don't consider myself a novice, and I plan on hanging on to this board for as long as possible...So it might make more sense not to be a cheapskate and to spend a little more on something that's supposed to be an advanced/expert board. What is it exactly that makes the carbon credit a beginners deck though? A lot of noob questions, I know. It's the first time I have to worry about this, I'm totally clueless when it comes to equipment.

Anyone know where I can find a drawing/pic/whatever that shows exactly what the profile of the Carbon copy looks like? Like which lib tech board has the same shape? Thanks.

Last edited by Thom; 11-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote