Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard Thief ousted- Gunnar Thorngren
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
I bought a helmet from the Christy Sports website last year. The image was in dark gray but I go tit in a weird tan color. When I tried to return it, the kid on the live chat was being a real bitch about it and was really rude. I wonder if this asshole was the guy. I returned the helmet eventually and bought it in the correct color from another website, but man, they were douches at Christy Sports.
No you dealt with their corporate D bags in Dillon CO completely different location. More than likely this kid works in rental land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
My snowboard is my most prized possession. It's my dream car, my true pride and joy.
And if some asshole was to try to steel my baby one day... I'd go Liam Neeson on his ass!
I'd call him: "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL..." I'd chase him down and find out who he is, where he lives, and how to get to him. At 3:00 AM I'd break into his house..."WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY DAUGHTER?! (board)". I'd find that he handed it to a bunch of rich gangsters who are trying to auction it for their own use! They'd then capture me and try to kill me, but I'd escape and take 'em out...I'd then find my board leaving on a boat. I'd jump on the boat, take down the gangster criminal running this whole operation and take back my snowboard!

And then a few years later they'd take my board again in an epic sequel, in which I would again kick their asses (hopefully for good this time) and take back my beloved board.

What would I do then? I'd go snowboarding, of course!
So all I got out of this is you're 15 years old.