Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #2237 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Hey Guy's,

I was wondering what the "usual" opening's were for the local hills here in SE MI? I'm talking about Pine Knob, Mt. Holly, Alpine etc. (...I know it's wildly variable & weather dependent, just looking for the usual "average" dates.)
First or second weekend of December is pretty average I think. We get the occasional Thanksgiving opener (but remember this year Thanksgiving came really early) and although I don't remember a specific year I'm sure there are times when they don't open until nearly Christmas, but those are extremes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

"Maybe you never thought about hiking the hills just outside of town. But maybe you should."