Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cartel est Vs diode est vs non est for custom X
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #39 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
This is kind of like saying that if you dont ride uber stiff bindings you arnt a good rider...

Why cant good riders who dont want uber stiff bindings have tech in less stiff options?

Am I missing something?

BTW..its doesnt take a guy with lots of money to afford $300-$400 bindings lol
Hey its not what I'm sayin, its what I was told. And their analysis of the market is more or less correct. The seasoned riders I get in here arent dropping near $400 for a binding. If they want something a little softer, like I've been told the Genesis is, there are much cheaper options which means they can afford real food over ramen that month. It does seem that Burton is pushing a softer highback and this being a two piece oddity maybe it does provide all the response you can ask for. I dont know. But I know a lot of people were expecting it to replace the Prophecy and as fas as I've been told it does only in price point, not performance. Does that mean someone who loved the Prophecy wont like the Genesis, I have no idea. I just want to inform those looking at this guy that it might not be what they think.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote