Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best affordable 'twin rocker' board?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
Checked out the era, it's indeed as affordable as it gets.

Not so sure after seeing this though:

Flow Era Flex Test - Board Insiders - What is the stiffness of the Flow Era? - YouTube

Srry, it wouldn't inbed for some odd reason.

Pretty stiff, very heavy. But than again, other reviews describe both the era and the drifter as not stiff at all
Either way, two great contenders at a VERY good price imo.

So would you guys say a Forum Destroyer of even a Smokin Superpark isn't worth the extra bones?
Bahaha boardinsiders. The only reason to do flex tests on carpet is cause you're doing online board reviews to get free shit. And that is why board insiders exists. To get free shit. They nearly never give anything a bad review, their whole jib board series 2 years ago was completely worthless, and the videos of them riding are just sad. Case and point, I own a park rocker, I love it, I've recommended on I think twice. They gave it "shred cred" of like 92/100 or something.

The Era is a do everything in the park twin that is just as capable outside the park. If you ride in the park as much as out then its a quiver of one. If it's more of a 20% in the park the Drifter is a better option.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote