Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bindings for my setup
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
jchaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
Well, here's a differing viewpoint. Burton (my rep) told me that they were amazing bindings and when I tried them I couldn't give them back. I never get high end bindings since cartels are so good...but I made sure this year to sell off off enough gear to be able to afford them.
Supra....do you work in a shop? Just curious as you referred to "your rep" from Burton. Since you've ridden them and seem to like them...do you think they are a good fit for someone riding my style (groomers, glades for pow, no park at all)? Especially given my super-stiff boots. They seem REALLY flexible relative to the Malavitas/Cartels I handled in the shop as well as some of the others I was looking at.

Nivek...seems a lot of the bindings you listed are pretty much in the medium or medium-soft range of flex. Same question to you about them fitting my riding style (Flux and Salomon specifically) considering my stiff boots.

I am intrigued by the Flux SF45 and TT30 as well as the Ride Capos and Rome Tagras (my 9.5 boot is that sad "tweener" size for Rome, though).

My interest is piqued by the Flux SF45
jchaison is offline   Reply With Quote