Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bindings for my setup
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
Whoever told you that should be fired. That's an awful thing to say about something the bindings department spent a lot of time on and an even more awful thing to say about a potential customer.
So telling me something about a binding so that I'm not selling something as something else should get someone fired? And where did I say as fact that it is a soft non responsive binding? All I've been told is they aren't as stiff as the Prophecy and in response are not meant to replace it. Am I going to tell someone that its a fancy binding for rich people? No, but that's the explanation I was given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchaison View Post
Would it be "safer" to go Cartels? Seem to be a standard for my type of riding...the Genesis seems more for someone who will hit the park with its flexibility of the highbacks.
Actually I've been pushing people into Malavitas. Same glass content and same base (for Reflex) as the Cartel but with a stiffer torsional flex in the highback. EST is different as the frames are different between the two but I don't think a slightly softer base will make up for how much softer the highback is in this years Cartel.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote