Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - If you can ride on the East Coast you can Ride anywhere...
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
tonyisnowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Now those of us who do ride anywhere, anytime and in any condition can in fact ride ice just as well as any ice coaster. When icy, the nature of our terrain adds a lot more extra challenge to ice riding so a frequent ice riding westerner is probably a better ice rider. Even if all you are doing is riding groomers, our easy blue runs are equivalent to black runs in the east. Now, ride our off piste shit in icy conditions; that separates the men from the boys....
Thanks Snowolf, by the way awesome vids! I am a somewhat of a new rider so I appreciate any info.
I would love to be one of those who do ride anywhere but I am stuck here on my small hills! Maybe once my lkids are bigger I can at least go back to VT or go to Whiteface. but.... I need to go out west. I even have dreams about wanting this experience. Hey maybe I could hire you as a teacher I really want try it all!
tonyisnowhere is offline   Reply With Quote