Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Jones Flagship or Mtn twin as old NS replacement
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
3literpwr

Default Jones Flagship or Mtn twin as old NS replacement

So I have been riding since 1988 and am currently 33 years old. Over the last 10 years snowboard has not been my main focus in life as Rally racing took a front seat and along with that most of my expendable cash and time. That being said I always found time to ride out west a bit on my 2001 Never summer premier. The board is stiff and responsive, but I felt it might be time for a new one. I checked out the new NS's and was not crazy about the funky shapes. I then saw the Jones boards and really liked them and ended up buying a Mountain twin. Upon getting home I notice that the mtn twin is softer the the good old NS and im wondering if I should swap the twin for the flagship. Most of my riding is bombing around, hitting natural features and riding flat out. from time to time I will end up hitting some kickers, but really my most enjoyment comes from riding fast. Then again I do ride with the wife which requires me to ride slow. The mountain twin has good reviews for a all mtn board, but I might be biased toward a freeride board as it seems my style might be more well suited for that board.

Thoughts?
Thanks
3literpwr is offline   Reply With Quote