Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - the 2013 Burton Genesis ReFlex Bindings...
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
jchaison

Just asking for feedback from people who have ridden it before...just like those who would look for reviews/feedback before buying a car or something. I am an advanced rider but haven't ridden a wide array of gear (I had a set of Clickers I learned on and then a set of traditional bindings from Atomic that are stiffer than the Genesis). This is my first setup where I'm buying everything I "choose" as opposed to what sort of fits and is on sale at the end of the season. These intrigued me and I grabbed a pair after reading Burton's party line on them...now after reading some more it sounds like they aren't a good fit. I'd rather return them "unused" and get a set of Vitas or Cartels if they are going to be better for me. The $50-75 price difference isn't a huge deal (when spending ~$1000 on my first setup in 6 years)...I just want the binding that suits my needs.

You've ridden them (from my post in the other thread)...do you think they will be too soft for my style of riding?
jchaison is offline   Reply With Quote