Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
post #241 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Beach View

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ride 15-20 days a season. All mountain rider. Spend a lot of time with skiers in back country and such. No time in the parks. I also still ski some since that's where I started, though not much anymore. I'm 6'8", 230 lbs., foot size 13/13.5.

Just got a new board. Ride DH 162. It was $125 new (last season) so if I don't like it I have a rock board. Riding Thirty-Two boots that are ~4 seasons old. Stiffer boot I enjoy a lot.

Was using a pretty old Flow binding that I liked a lot. Looking to upgrade to one of the new NX2's. Any reason to consider anything other than the AT's? The toe-strap / S-strap is interesting, but w/o testing it I'm suspect. Also seem to be a complaint above for larger boots. I was happy with my I-strap. Also, I tend to be cheap so the AT is priced right .

Thoughts welcome (on bindings or the whole set-up). Wiredsports thanks for all the feedback on this forum. I wasn't aware of you guys until I read through the whole thread and now you'll be getting my business.