Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best affordable 'twin rocker' board?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
Thom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Hey Thom!

Send Wiredsport a PM and have him tell you about the Camp Seven Valdez. I did a review of this deck and I think it may be right up your alley. Rocker/camber hybrid, all mountain freestyle directional twin and the only $200 board with a full 3 year warranty!

I rode this board for several days and it handled very much like my Neversummer Heritage. If that board is not exactly what you need, he will find you the best possible match within your budget and there is no tax ever and free shipping I do believe. The guy is I god when it comes to matching folks up with the best gear in their budget!

EDIT:

Ah! Here it is:

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/equ...en-valdez.html

Like I said, a $200 board that performs like a $500 one and has a 3 year warranty!!
Never heard of camp 7. The graphics for one, are a nice change to the gaudy and flashy designs I see on the vast majority of freestyle boards. I'm probably just getting old and boring, but I'm personally more into tasty 'low profile' aesthetics.

Most importantly though, the specs and review totally fit the bill, thanks a lot for the suggestion. I'm afraid the availibily in Europe might be a problem though...Right? Something I probably should've mensioned earlier: I'm in W-EU:s

So far, the smokin superpark is in the lead, dispite the hideous graphics and the fact that I might not be stiff and stable enough to be a perfect freeride/allmountain board. It's the cheapest allmountain-esque jib stick with magnetraction I could find, not counting the cheaper and less durable entry level boards in that category...

Last edited by Thom; 11-26-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote