Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - TR: DrnknZag's First Split Adventure
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrnknZag View Post
Haha yeah, every forum has their own feel/attitude. I'm on TGR too, but don't hardly post there either. They're definitely different there haha.

the best reason to read TGR is so that when you see one of those douchbags with stickers on their skis (and they all have them) you can totally fuck with them. The best is to let them prattle on about how fucking RADICAL they are, then right before unloading slip in something about one of their little inside jokes right as they ride off the chairlift. total win.

I actually took a gondola ride with one of them yesterday, he spent the entire 10 minute ride telling me just how awesome he was. Not only at skiiing but downhill mountainbiking...uh huh.....I was saying the most obnoxious shit back to him. He was probably thinking "dayum this chicks a fucking ****!

uh, but back to your thread. fucking awesome pix and it's making me realize I need to move. Thanks