Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #173 (permalink)
deepcove

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
I was up there too. I was talkin' to this little guy.

So you must be papa bear? I'm just tryin' to figure out who was shooting the film & possibly put a name to a face.

Are you the cranky old skier guy that I stood in front of, blocking his view? lol

Well, I have to admit it's cooler than I thought it was going to be.

Which only adds to my frustration with Cypress

I was told it would only be set up on the weekends & over the holidays.

Weekends are a joke, it's like an hour wait for the chairlift. It was like that yesterday & it will only get worse as we get into the season. I don't think I'll ever go on the weekend again.

My pass has restrictions, which are as follows.
Valid all season, open to close 7 days a week EXCLUDING Dec 26, 2012 to Jan 2 2013 & weekends in Jan & Feb.

Oh yah!! Looks like I won't ever get to use it.

Cypress is the most greedy mountain, that thing should be included with your pass.

I had my camera but didn't have anybody to film me, but I did manage to get a gaper to film one jump.

https://vimeo.com/54297885

TT
No I wasnt the old skier guy LOL....i was wearing the black YES touque and we chatted breifly when you got off the air bag....I commented on how relaxed and laid out your inverts look. And yes the little guy is my 10 yr old son.

BTW can you imagine what the line up for the air bag would be like if it was included with your day pass????
deepcove is offline   Reply With Quote