Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 5 Free Boards - White Friday Super Stoker!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Fuelrush

I'd like to throw in my little brother for a board. He's a great kid. He's 16 years old. I'm 30. I've lived away from him for most of his life, though I did get to see him often enough to have a good relationship with him. I'm extremely proud of him. He has his head on straight and it shows. Unfortunately the 14 year age difference hasn't gave us a lot in common for us to do or a reason to hang out outside of visiting. Except this year now that I've moved back home for good I'm making sure that I commit the time for us to hang out and have a fun despite our age. Cue snowboarding!!! This past weekend I took him up the mountain to the local shop and bought him the best outerwear I could afford for him. We are totally pumped about learning and attacking the mountain together. I don't have enough money to buy either of us a board but I plan on renting boards for us when we go. If he had his own that would allow us to afford to go more often. Either way, we will get to shred together and I'm stoked about it.
Fuelrush is offline   Reply With Quote