Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 5 Free Boards - White Friday Super Stoker!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #38 (permalink)
NWBoarder
Veteran Member

So for this I am going to throw in two entries. The first is for me. I need a new ride in a bad way and am lucky if I can afford gas to get to the lift most of the time, let alone a new ride. I support my daughter, her grandmother, her mother (aka: my ex), and her baby brother (aka: my ex's other kid). I don't talk about any of this stuff much, and I'm not out looking for handouts by any means, but winning a brand new board would be so sweet. I get my chances here and there to get things for myself, but they are almost always used. Christmas is coming and this would be the raddest present ever to get, especially since I know that none of the non-working people in my household (aka: everyone but me) will be able to get me anything for the holiday other than a big thank you for taking care of them all.

My second entry, and the one that is more pertinent to this contest probably, is for my best friend's wife. She is always hating it when I try to get my buddy out to ride, because she wants to learn so badly, but they cannot afford to rent her equipment. I got her some brand new boots off of Craigslist, and she has some hand me down outerwear, but she has no board. Winning this would be awesome for her, and by default, for me, because then I can finally ride with my buddy, without me or him taking a bunch of heat for it.

Anyway, thanks WiredSport for having such an awesome contest! STOKED!
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote