Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 5 Free Boards - White Friday Super Stoker!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I would like to nominate my cousin's wife. My cousin has drug/alcohol issues along with a chemical imbalance. He left his wife on a whim (not thinking straight due to mental issues) and has been pretty cruel to her = verbally abusive. He has also locked her out of the banking account and left her high and dry after she spent years sacrificing/working in order to put him through school. She has little education. They are now bankrupt due to his lifestyle choices. She has 2 young children and one of them has incredibly bad autism. The other is hyperactive. They are currently living seperately, she is doing everything she can to keep the marriage going - taking him to the doctors when he decides to show up and remains encouraging. She believes in the principals of marriage and is giving him every opportunity in the world to make a change for the better. The children are with her and he shows up on weekends when he is feeling ok. She can't work as her autistic kid needs care 24/7. I gave her kid a snowboard to help them out, but she is in need of her own board so she can take him out and experience a little peace from the insanity of it all. She will be able to take the children to the local hill as I will help them out (lift tickets fairly cheap) , but has no money for her own snowboard. She is such a giving person and it would be fantastic to see her face light up if she was to receive such a present. I will be more than happy to pay any shipping charges to Canada.
ARSENALFAN is offline   Reply With Quote