Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Just in time for a bloody Xmas
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:37 AM   #33 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
Not having a go at you Snowolf, just feel that the above quote is actually quite important in this whole argument. 9-11 was the start of the "war on terror" and is definitely important when discussing the current situation in Israel and the middle east/ Palestine.

I know I will get flak for this but, personally I feel America really needs to objectively look at 9-11 and ask more questions.

I don't pretend to know all the answers, but with a background in science I know there is BS in the official explanation.

This is an interesting analysis of 9-11 by professional Architects and Engineers.

Its an hour long but the first 15 mins is enough. Lets not stick our heads in the sand here, be open.

AE911Truth.org - YouTube

What is interesting here is that many Engineers, high rise Architects, demolition experts and Physics Profs speak about how the conventional explanation makes no sense from a scientific point of view.

I can't see any reason, other than sincerity, as to why people working in Universities and successful careers would associate themselves with such an unpopular cause. They have nothing to gain, a lot to loose, yet they are putting this out.

All they are calling for is an independent investigation that would use all the evidence to come to the most scientific conclusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
Not surprised no one replied to the last post, don't expect any to this but please at least look at the link and think for yourself.

This is a list of retired US military, including Generals, Colonels and many other high ranking, highly informed, highly intelligent vets.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

They have all signed a petition to demand a full independent study that is consistent with the events observed on that terrible day. They all feel that the official story cannot and does not explain what happened. Therefore more investigation is urgently needed.

Also 400 professors, 1500 architects and engineers (from around the world) have also signed this petition.

This event could be the defining event of our lifetimes, it has been the fuel used to started several wars.

If retired US Generals and Colonels can sign this petition, I believe it is at least worth a look at what they have to say.

A wise man once said,

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Preachin' to the choir here brother. AMEN!

If those buildings went down the way they said, it was a fucking miracle.

Last edited by snowklinger; 11-27-2012 at 03:28 AM.