Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #2252 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by supham View Post
Tree Tops -- Free skiing

Not sure who would be interested but here is an an email I received from a buddy yesterday

I don't know if anyone is interested in skiing yet (or at all!), but I couldn't resist because we got a great deal for skiing for FREE for Dec 14-16 weekend. If you want to drive to Treetops they said that it is snowing and they are also making snow now. Skiing is free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you stay there. The rooms are only $79 a night, you have to call them and ask for this rate. The total price for the 2 nights with 3 days of skiing and taxes and fees was $195.00. I think we spent about that much skiing at Mt. Holly and Pine Knob for just 1 day with no accomodations. Information for the free ski weekend is located here TreeTops Resort :: Free Ski Weekend
Treetops is a fun resort, but small. But it's fun, and their new management is committed to making it a better & more popular little resort.

That's a sick deal, I say go for it.

Repping the world's smallest mountains... 2013-2014 snow days: 42

Mt. Brighton - 13
Mt. Holly - 5
Hawk Island - 3
Mt. Bohemia - 3
Mt. Tolle - 3
Pine Knob - 2
Crystal Mountain - 2
Treetops - 2
Alpine Valley - 2
Caberfae Peaks - 2