Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #2257 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Hate to say it Dave, but you're probably right about that. I could save a little coin stayin' local this weekend and use the money I save for an additional trip el' norte' later in Dec. (...especially since I have a feeling I will be getting violently ill Oh,.. right around the end of Dec. HEY,.. ins't that about the time they are having their Demo Day @ Highlands?????)
I figure I could still go north this weekend but I'd have to sacrifice tomorrow in order to get away with that. It's probably the smarter move to go up and do a full day at Boyne or Cab but at this point in the season I want quality over quantity so I'm leaning towards riding tomorrow, and hopefully also Saturday morning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|