Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #177 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRider View Post
I tried some overalls in the store and didn't like them. In still looking for some long pants. It seems that most brands only make them in 32 inseam. I need a 34/36 minimum.

I think I'll have to get some slim fitting ski pants.

On a side note, I'd suggest you contact some higher ups at cypress and tell them exactly what you just wrote up there. I guarantee you they'll walk backwards for you, maybe not the airbag thing, but at least lift the restrictions. Lots can be achieved if you reach the right people. The staffers at the counter have no power. Go after the big boys. Look em up on linked in, email the head office, I'm sure you can manage.

If I was the CEO of cypress operations and had a guy like you make 100 000$ of business for me, I'd make sure to reward you, but I'm sure it just hasn't reached his desk.
Ya, I totally agree. I just have no patience.

I'm gonna make my mild mannered buddy do it.

I got some pants for you.

Probably 4 pair that will fit you, cause they're too big for me.

They're not shit either, & they're pretty much all brand new.

I am in Maple Ridge right now, but I'll be leaving in the next 1/2 an hour or so for the Boardroom on 4th. I have to ship a board to Minnesota.

If your anywhere in between my house & the Boardroom, I can let you have a boo @ them.

I got a brand new pair of Helly Hanson pants that will probably fit you perfect.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote