Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Riding buddies...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I know a lot of snowboarders and skiers, but very few ride as much as I do, mostly due to time and/or money. So I'm usually trying to scrape together riding buddies when I plan long trips. The past two weeks I'll have been riding 4 times, and 2 of those were alone, both times I had a buddy bail on me because of work.

The closest mountain to us (45 minutes drive compared to a 2 hour drive for the second closest) should be opening up this Friday so that should change things a bit, a lot more friends will be willing to go ride. It also helps that that same mountain closes at 10pm, rather than 4pm like most other mountains, so my buddies can meet up after work. (someone stole my season pass to that mountain though.. so, might be a problem.)

I could ride with a lot more people if I rode during the weekends, but I hate going during the weekends and dealing with a crowd compared to weekdays. So I'm not helping either.

Either way, give me some music and I'll gladly ride solo.
tdn is offline   Reply With Quote