Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Banff Area Riding
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Justin
Veteran Member

SUNSHINE
there is a lot of good stuff off of goats eye. The southside chutes are good and there are lots of trees to riders right of the chutes. they are smaller up top and get bigger, snow stays good in there for a long time.

The shoulder (under neath the double chair) can have some good snow later in the season but it is pretty short.

If you have avy gear there is the dive and wild west.

Lake Louise
someonen else will give you better info usually i ride in the park there although i have found good snow on the back side. I have a seasons pass there this year so im sure i will find out where the good stuff is but don't really know yet.

Kicking Horse
EVERY WHERE, about 1:45 from canmore super steep and great snow, don't know how conditions will be that early in the year.

Revy
Probably around 4 hours from canmore unreal tree runs tons of snow. Same as KH i don't know how condidtions will be that early but i went last dec and had 1 foot the first night with another 6 inches the second night. Fresh pow the whole weekend. Great tree runs.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote