Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - TR: DrnknZag's First Split Adventure
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Grizz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Obviously I KNOW that not ALL tele skiers are elitist snobs but as Onseshot pointed out, like the elitist fly fisherman who looks down his nose upon other fishermen and god forbid a bait user (see it all the time on the Deschutes), some people who tele think they are superior to their alpine brethren.
There's bad apples in every group, same would apply to boarders, split or otherwise. Why would you single out one group when the issue you describe is spread evenly? You were generalizing a whole group of mountain users as "kooks".

That sticker has been out for a while. I can't attest to what happens in CO, I've only been in the PNW. If that's the prevailing attitude it's just one more reason why I don't want to visit.

Flyfishing is the same deal. A few bad apples but mostly good people. But I will say having a popular movie come out upped the douche factor a butt load. BTW: no bait on the lower Deschutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I don`t know what you find "ironic" about this
Now you're being obtuse. You were doing exactly the same thing you called others out for. Who needs permission to post.....you've got almost 15k showing you definatly don't.

Last edited by Grizz; 11-27-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote