Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #70 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Ya, hard to hold a job when the tourists don't come. Bad seasons make me appreciate them more. Maybe I won't spray them so much. Hey tourists there is more than one reason to visit, we got legal weed! Can't have that in Utah.

I rode Keystone today, it was quiet, but Ski Patrol looked very busy. I saw them five times with the meat wagons taking people off the mountain. The conditions are tough and hard, people are getting hurt a lot. However there is only one no jumping sign and no traffic fences on the runs. Often the no jumping sign is unguarded. They are almost done with the parklane jumps and the Schoolmarm side is not so bad since it is fresher and in the sun more. They have Peru, Ranger, a magic carpet, Zuma, the gondola and the summit X open. Summit X is closed during the week. I am finding a lot of nice rollers to hit.

Looking at Lake Dillon is scary. There are islands I have never seen before. On Swan Mountain Road you can see a lot of an old road that was flooded when the damn was built. I have been thinking about taking my dog for a walk there.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote