Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Riding buddies...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
My friends all have bad backs, bad knees, no time, bla bla bladiddy bla. Translation: they're all OLD.
He-e-e-y!!! I'm OLD & I have ALL that and I still get out & ride more than I can actually afford too!!! (30-35+ days last shitty season!!)

I'm a NooB & never skied so I don't really know anybody who rides or skis! I have been trying to hook up with some of the guys in the "Midwest" forum. Maybe see if there was somebody local who could stand to spend some time riding with me. (...my sense of humor & personality is a bit of an acquired taste!) It'd be nice to have someone to maybe to split some gas on a few trips up north!! Might allow for a few extra trips than I can afford to take on my own!

...but I don't mind riding alone really!! I'm a bit of a loner anyway!! If I was more into park, I could see that being a lot of fun with some pals to ride with. The competition & pushing each other to try new tricks etc.

..but since I'm not that good yet, I'm probably better off riding solo instead of slowing someone else's roll!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote