Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Rome Garage Rocker vs Artifact

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  bassholic 
#1 ·
Looking to get a park board. I'm new to the park, 6'1 200lbs. I can get the garage rocker wide in 156 or the artifact wide in 155. Can't really find anything here on the garage other than it is slightly stiffer than the artifact. Would also like to be able to do a little bit of all mountain with the board but mostly park stuff and messing around. Been riding 15+ years but completely new to the park..

#3 ·
where do you ride? i don't think i would want to ride something that small and soft outside of the park if there is any kind of elevation, i weigh 200lb and my smallest board is a 158 mid stiff. I know mr. david blog man rides some pretty small boards though and is heavier than you so to each his own.

#4 ·
summit county. My main all mountain board is a NS Heritage X in 158 and I have no problems with it. Weight limit on the 155 wide artifact says it's up to 200lb. What I'm really curious is if the artifact will be too soft for ANYTHING outside of the park, and vice versa if the garage will not be soft enough for what I want and be too similar to my heritage. I wish I could check the boards out in person but unfortunately I can't and I haven't really found any in depth reviews that address this.

#5 ·
The Garage Rocker is an all-mountain/ small mountain fun board. Not that serious of a board. The Artifact is even softer though. I would go with the Garage Rocker out of those two though. Would look at other sticks instead though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.