Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know of a site that sells Smith I/OX replacement lenses?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
I've recently bought a Smith I/OX goggles from Amazon. Sweet looking thing, feels great too.

Only one problem. Black frame was suppose to come with the Ignitor lens and the Blue sensor mirror lens. What I got instead are Ignitor Lens and and RC36 Lens.

What the heck am I suppose to do with a pair of lens that are almost similar in VLT? So long story short. I need to buy a replacement sensor mirror lens, be it gold, blue or red so that I can use my Smith I/OX in dim light.

Google not helping me here. Using keyword of Smith I/OX replacement lenses get me sites selling goggles and not the lens. Smith Optics itself is out of stock. Pro-lens block me from entering since my IP is showing me to be from Singapore.

Nuts, outta options here. Any help guys?
Have a look at eBay.com, it is an online auction site where companies sell all kinds of things. Has a search box close to the top of the page and if you type in "Smith I/O Replacement Lens", you get this. Includes several sellers that ship internationally/worldwide.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote