Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
ThunderChunky
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
explanation" for TWA Flight 800 is poppycock!
Poppycock. It is poppycock. Pure Fiction.

But to why it would be worse. Look at how slow and dysfunctional our government is now. Let's empty a good portion of those positions. Then you are going to be very vulnerable and cause quite a stir. If people weren't close enough to some type of revolt, they will be now. Lots of people will die and nothing will be accomplished accept for the fact that the people who didn't care enough about the truth to investigate it will now know what happened, who apparently didn't care about the truth anyway.

And I am also not saying I know more scientifically than you. I sure as hell don't, but there a shit ton of other people who have who have answered every question posed to them by these conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying it was as we were told, the government ignored blatant signs of this. They could have at the very least prepared better for an attack they knew was coming.